Home

Pure ak strain

An Ambiguous Feeling, So Pure, So Flirtatious, Very Pure, 很纯很暧昧, 很纯很美好 Other strains are Sensi Skunk #1, Female Seeds C99 and Pure AK. I have 2 Lemon Skunks, 2 Exodus Cheese, 2 Cheese, 2 Super Lemon Haze, 2 Skunk #1, 2 Pure AK, and 1 C99 going

Pure AK / Female Seeds strain info - GrowDiarie

1. Grew Ak47 in the late 90ies….LOVED IT!!!…You couldnt slap the happy off my face….In fact, I landed here because I am getting ready to put it BACK INTO the mix and been reading about any modifications that may have been made….Too many strains got bastardized over the decades, when they NEVER needed improvement to begin with…..seems that Serious Seeds has preserved the original genetics…..with all the ‘MODERN’ strains out, I cant clearly say that any clearly trump all the great attributes that AK47 has….Time to bring an old friend back home..YT
  2. Our Strawberry AK Terpenes formula includes the terpenes found in the Strawberry AK strain of We have the purest CBD on the market and the most experience extracting cannabidiol from hemp
  3. If you are considering growing AK-47 marijuana outdoors, be advised that the plants can typically only thrive and flourish in a sunny and warm climate where humidity levels are on the drier side. Also, keeping this marijuana strain far away from any disapproving neighbors is vital, as the smell that radiates is stinky and pungent.
  4. Fornuto 'Pure Money' Sample Pack. $0.00. TB Digital's 'Planet Astra' Sample Pack

pure ak strain - Bing image

Pure And of course, AK-47 cannabis pairs eloquently with some groovy tunes after a long day of work, when it’s time to finally relax and unwind. Strain: Pure AK Genetic lineage: AK x Skunk Special Taste/smell: Earthy, spicy taste and smell infused with blackberry and raspberry Effect: pulsating head high with a Indica, bodystone effect The.. Female Seeds Pure AK cannabis is one of the strongest early finishing strains available anywhere. Pure AK is a powerful, early-maturing cannabis variety. Although it is an indica/sativa hybrid plant it.. The medical benefits of AK-47 weed are typically very positive, as this is a marijuana strain that has offered much relief to individuals suffering from a multitude of conditions and ailments.

AK-47 Marijuana Strain (2020 Review

Pure AK (Female Seeds) :: Galerie des Variétés

Established in Los Angeles, Brass Knuckles™ is the industry leader in Super Premium extracted cannabis oil products. Real Purity. Real Integrity. No Nonsense. No Bullshit. Whether it's concentrates.. pure sativa strains Femaleseeds Pure AK is for sure one of the fastest and best strains available on earth...a firstquality sativa/indica hybrid! Under perfect conditions you can have it in 48 days.. Pure AK produces hard buds with an exceptional penetrating aroma. Pure AK is an indica/sativa This pure strain is very underestestimated! It has its ancestors in the Ketama-region and was subject..

APPEARANCE: AK-47 has dense nugs that shimmer with pristine trichomes and orange hairs. SMELL: It smells sweet, citrusy with a hint of skunk. BEST FOR TREATING: Pain, stress and depression ..varietà incrociandole con strain di riferimento di comprovata qualità come la AK-47 di Serious Seeds e cloni provenienti dall'Olanda, Spagna, Europa dell'Est oltre ad alcune particolari razze Afghane pure Pure AK is a typical hybrid strain and has an average level of 17.5 percent THC. Pure AK is related to the AK strain where the plant is 50 percent sativa and 50 percent indica. Growing Pure AK will result.. Love the colors from this Pure African Sativa . what are you growing at the moment? Golden Retriever is a cross between Black Domina and pure AK strain turns it into a compact, productive..

Blush from Pisces Genetics | strains

For more info about the news at strains.io and the seedfinder, please check out our Twitter and/or Facebook pages! And for sure we would be very happy if you will follow or like us there ;-) Grind the sample to a fine powder, typically in a fluid to minimize inducing extra strain (surface energy) that can offset peak positions, and to randomize orientation. Powder less than ~10 μm(or 200-mesh)..

Pure AK from Female Seeds strains

Since the mid 1990's AK strains have been increasingly popular. Our Pure AK is one of the strongest early finishing strains available anywhere Locked and fully loaded, Pure AK from Female Seeds is a Indica/Sativa hybrid on a mission. A mission to deliver an extremely pungent, potent and 'pure' pot packaged in a flash Pure AK is a feminized indica dominant Marijuana strain created by one of the most powerful genetic lines. Incredible aroma and and Sativa properties 18 €. Female Seeds Pure AK is one of the strongest early finishing strains available anywhere. Pure AK produces hard buds with an exceptional penetrating aroma Create your Pure Cycles account to receive promotional news and access to a faster checkout process

Pure AK - strain - Female Seeds Cannapedi

1. Pure AK finishes in as early as 48 days if conditions are perfect.. Extremely STRONG odour and smoke. An occasional leaf mutation can occur, but this is familiar with this strain
  2. Pure AK marijuana seed is one of the most powerful untimely finishing strain in the world. This hybrid delivers tough flowers with a unique pervasive odour. In good conditions Pure AK cannabis seeds is..
  3. Sponsored by Pure Encapsulations
  4. ent and grand calyxes of extremely smokable, pungent bud. All in all, both the flavor profile and the physical stature of this beautiful is something to behold.
  5. ized Seeds (10 Seeds). If you want to grow your cannabis seeds indoor or outdoor, in a greenhouse use or just to have a relaxing high THC (AK 48) smoke, we can offer you the highest..
  6. ised Pure AK Weed Seeds from Female Seeds at great prices! Since the mid 90s, AK cannabis strains have been increasingly popular. Female Seeds Pure AK fe

Ak-4

1. Most would agree that AK-47 weed is reasonably easy to grow, particularly for those with commercial cultivation experience. Those who are complete beginners can attempt to plant this seed, but the process is not without its challenges as AK-47 is fairly prone to mold and mildew (hence the reason why most professionals recommend cultivating it indoors where the conditions can be easily monitored).
  2. I used feel too dizzy with AK 47, and very thirsty. Then I started to drink 500ml of water before I smoked, and now I can even dab this strain without any problems. Seems like I will slowly develop a tolerance to this, and the dizziness is nothing more than that.
  3. Pattern description. The body of the rifle is unevenly painted in various shades of blue, beige and brown and adorned with an image of an open animal mouth full of sharp teeth
  4. ance, Purple AK-47 delivers a complex combination of head and body effects..
  5. Our Pure AK cannabis is one of the strongest early finishing strains available anywhere. Pure AK produces hard buds with an exceptional penetrating aroma. Pure AK cannabis is an indica/sativa..
  6. Overall: Nice strain if you want something smelly with a strong effect. Pure Ak (Female Seeds). Type: Hybrid (Ak-48). Looks: Soft Green with orange hairs, long buds. Smell: Woody / Rose

The Pure AK cannabis strain produces very uniform plants with very little variation. It has a medium green color. ct. Female seeds Pure AK Feminized seeds will produce lovely chunky buds that have a.. Pure AK produces hard buds with an exceptional penetrating aroma. Pure AK is an indica/sativa hybrid yet it retains most of its An occasional leaf mutation can occur, but this is familiar with this strain Pure AK | Female Seeds. Since the mid 1990s AK strains have been increasingly popular. Our Pure AK is one of the strongest early finishing strains available anywhere Categorized as a sativa dominant hybrid, AK-47 weed humbly boasts a wide range of effects and body/mind benefits. This cannabis is combination of the genetic breeding of four popular and powerful landrace marijuana strains: Colombian, Mexican, Afghani and Thai. Our Pure AK has increased its popularity as one of the strongest early finishing strains available anywhere. Pure AK produces hard buds with an exceptional penetrating aroma

Jack 47 Auto® | Sweet Seeds®

Pure Kush is a good plant for beginners. THC: 19.35% CBD: 0.3% CBG: 0.25% Strain info Seed Bank: Green House Seed Company Genetics: Sativa/Indica Parents: Kush phenotype.. A pure sativa strain, Purple Power certainly has all the characteristics of one in this category. Durban Poison is a pure sativa strain with a functional and uplifting high similar to that of Thai weed #pure heart Bardzo mocna odmiana. Produkuje twarde pąki wydzielające przenikliwy aromat. W dobrych warunkach kwitnienie może wynosić nawet 48 dni. Bardzo mocny zapach i dym. Dane producenta: Czas kwitnienia

Purple AK-47 Strain Marijuana Strain Reviews AllBu

Pure AK Seed Reviews - Female seeds Marijuana Guide

... eg. ranked and price from csm. StatTrak™ AK-47 | Case Hardened (Factory New) pattern: 321 Rank 1 (blue StatTrak™ AK-47 | Case Hardened (Minimal Wear) pattern: 321 Rank 1 (blue: %34) +$4760 Buddy Rhodes Pure Collection™ Use straight or mix together to create your..

Video: Pure AK feminized seeds for sale - Herbie

IC Strain Guide - View Pure Ak by female seeds Cannabis Strain

Best Marijuana Strains – Cannabis Strains – Weed Strains

Shot speed: unknown. * AK-47. Accept No Substitutes. Very similar to the AK-47 except with a much lower rate of fire. Reloading will fear nearby enemies, which causes them to run away from you.. A choice strain by growers of all skill levels, AK48 produces an average to above average yield of This strain is great for daytime as well as nighttime use, however it is not generally recommended to.. Pure AK is a sativa/indica hybrid. Because of the Skunk origins of the AK, Ferry, Female Seeds' master Pure AK was introduced mid-2010 and has been a huge success ever since. It is one of the.. Furthermore, it tends to put its consumers into a mellow trance, where they are able to experience motivation to accomplish their goals for the day. Unlike other high-THC sativas, it tends to galvanize one into productivity, rather than over-working the mind to the point of unnecessary paranoia.

A strain known for its relaxing qualities - despite a decidedly violent name - AK-47 originated as a mix of many different pure cannabis strains, including Colombia, Mexican, and Afghani Physical pains and ailments can also be relieved by AK-47, including chronic pain, nausea, fatigue, lack of appetite and headaches. And for those with serious medical conditions, AK-47 may be able to help diminish the pains and nausea from chemotherapy and other treatments. Overall, the AK-47 marijuana strain is capable of benefitting folks that suffer from a wide range of medicinal challenges.AK-47 is a great strain and the best way to consume it is as a dry herb. You can use it to even rescue some mild pains and anxiety, but it is good to taste and the aroma also is nice. Will work best if heated properly and taken via a vape as a dry herb. Our Pure AK is one of the strongest early finishing strains available anywhere. Pure AK produces hard buds with an exceptional penetrating aroma. Pure AK is an indica/sativa hybrid yet it retains.. Our Pure AK cannabis is one of the strongest early finishing strains available anywhere. Pure AK produces hard buds with an exceptional penetrating aroma

Pure AK Semillas Feminizadas Tiger-On

Weed are so bad. I never believe that is medicine, I meet a lot of people smoke weed and they lough for no reason and some are have bad behavior and some are nonesens when they smoke a few minutes and our they are changing. I have my ex before all of his brother also they take weed they are all crazy specially my ex bf i am trying to changed him but I can’t he smoke and shout me changing attitude I noticed that when he hit weed. But if he stop for a week he is good but… Read more » AK-47 Strain Review: The Basics. Categorized as a sativa dominant hybrid, AK-47 weed humbly boasts a wide range of effects and body/mind benefits. This cannabis is combination of the genetic.. The flowering period of AK-47 is generally pretty short, typically only taking about 7-9 weeks. For outdoor grows, harvest time is the end of October, and yields can prove to be exquisite if the crops are raised healthy.Best of all, the worst of the possible negative effects from weed (like THC-induced anxiety) are not typically experienced with AK-47. As such, those who consume this strain will probably not need to worry about becoming paranoid, dizzy or anxious (though don’t take that as a guarantee!). Check Back Daily for New Strains... Click the marijuana strain below to learn more about how to After careful review, we believe these are the best Medical Marijuana strains in the United States

The buzz from AK-47’s high lasts quite long (at around 3-4 hours), at least in comparison to other hybrid marijuana strains. Also it is a strain that’s capable of deeply relaxing both the body and mind in ways that most sativa-dominant strains cannot. Compare Pure AK Feminized Seeds prices in order to get the best deal! Compare its characteristics with hundreds of other marijuana strains on Free the Tree's new too! The pure AK is a Sativa/Indica hybrid. Because of the Skunk origins of the AK, Ferry, our master breeder, used a specially selected Skunk It is one of the fastest finishing strains currently available This video, RUST AK Recoil Tutorial, is provided by our partner Bushhy. In this RUST guide, Bushhy walks through some common and not-so-common sense ideas around learning how to master the..

We hope that you have enjoyed reading this AK-47 strain review, and that you’ve found it to not only be entertaining, but also educational and informative. Always remember that the consumption of weed is the sole responsibility of the consumer, and discretion should be always taken. Pure AK van Female Seeds is een Indica/Sativa hybride met een missie. Haar missie is om een extreem scherpe, potente en pure wiet af te leveren! Onder de ideale omstandigheden kan ze in.. Not surprisingly, then, you’ll learn that AK-47 is one of the highest-rated strains in the world – if you desire a kick-ass, joy-bringing hybrid, you’ll definitely want to give this one a try. For sure. Pure AK by Female Seeds is since the mid 1990's a strains have been increasingly popular. It is one of the strongest early finishing strains available anywhere. Pure AK produces hard buds with an.. If you are an individual dealing with depression, anxiety, stress, chronic pain, insomnia, or nausea, and have been searching for an alternative method of relief, a high-quality AK-47 strain might be the right flower to try. It’s typically available in most any top-shelf dispensary, and is relatively easy to find whether on the west or east coast.

Ak – 47 is good for treating mood disorders. I’m sure many of the people in my life would agree that it has helped me to better control my mood 🙂 Х AK,AY Misc. AK. Misc Coronavirus (COVID-19) Home Page.. Our Pure AK was introduced mid 2010 and has been a huge success ever since. It is one of the fastest finishing strains currently available. Pure AK produces very uniform plants with very little variation

AK-47 is a strain with a strong lineage that may have begun in the post-war 1970s as the Thai and However, AK-47 itself did not come into existence until 1992. The strain underwent a rework in 1999.. Pure AK from Female Seeds is one of the more popular feminised cannabis seeds from this brand. This cannabis strain is one of the strongest and fastest flowering strains you can get AK-47 is an intensely aromatic strain, with a smell that is not only distinct in terms of the ‘general cannabis stench,’ but also distinct in its own unique, “gunpowdery” way.

Pure AK Feminized Seeds Compare Cannabis Prices & Strains

Strain Type | Blueberry AK, Sativa. Effects: The effects were powerful. The taste was the real reason this bud didn't get an A. The AK dominates the effects at first with a head rush that makes it feel like.. Female Seeds Pure AK Feminized. Pure AK Finishes in Under 7 Weeks! Now, you can have your fill of this potent strain in as little as 48 days if you play your cards right

Pure AK Feminized Marijuana Seed

Pure ak at about 6 weeks of flower. Auto AK female seeds indoor weed grow - Продолжительность: 2:28 Strain Grower 115 285 просмотров Pure AK is a cannabis hybrid. Because of the Skunk origins of the AK, Ferry, our master breeder It is one of the fastest finishing strains currently available. In fact, flowering time takes only 7-8 weeks This strain is an indica-heavy cross of Granddaddy Purps and AK-47, though its exact sativa/indica Despite the indica dominance, Purple AK-47 delivers a complex combination of head and body effects.. All about AK Seeds (AK47, AK48, AK49 and Pure AK). AK47 came on the market in the early 90's and instantly stole the hearts of smokers and growers alike. This strain is easy to grow..

Pure AK by Female Seed

Appearance-wise, AK-47 is a vivid lime green color, blended with bright red-orange pistils; tiny hairs that curl and twist in between the sugar leaves. The buds can often also appear silvery-white in color, which is partially because of their immense THC content which coats the smokeable leaves in glistening crystals (also referred to as trichomes). FEMINIZOWANE NASIONA MARIHUANY - PURE AK. Pure AK od Female Seeds Jest to hybryda sativa/indica ale zachowuje działanie głównie sativy. Odmiana w idealnych warunkach dojrzewa w 48.. Our Pure AK is one of the strongest early finishing strains a... After stabilising Jack Herer strains in the 1990's Female Seeds came with a pure female Jack Herer in 2002 (Cinnamon)

Female Seeds X-Line Pure Ak Smoke and grow report. Nice review. I just threw my Pure AK under the HID and it literally exploded. Spot on about the ease of cloning Pure ingredients // awesome results // raw power

Sisters of the Valley created this product to help relieve body pain and boost overall health. It's made with strains of the hemp plant that are developed to be rich in CBD and have almost no THC AK-420: This Strain Was Meant To Be. AK-420 is a weapon made to kill negativity, and bring delightful highs for the world to enjoy. This strain is the recreation of AK-47, made by hybridizing Colombian.. Pure AK finishes in as early as 48 days if conditions are perfect. This strain has an extremely strong odour and smoke. An occasional leaf mutation can occur, but this is common with this strain

Pure AK - Female Seeds Strain Guide - UK42

The most frequently experienced adverse effects, for instance, are cottonmouth (dry mouth) and dry eyes – both of which can be easily managed with a little extra preparation and planning. Cottonmouth can be subdued by drinking plenty of hydrating fluids before, during, and after the high, while moisturizing eye drops from a local drug store can keep itchy eyes at bay. Pure AK is a compact plant with fast flowering. It is a very popular strain due its early harvest and unique intense taste and aroma. This indica/sativa hybrid inherited mostly sativa properties

Ak- 47 is a powerful strain for anxiety issues. Used it twice, results are great. The problem is that it’s hard to come byGlobally, AK-47 has made waves and won multiple awards (16 to be exact, including the High Times Cannabis Cup) due to its intense THC content and out-of-this-world flavor profile. The strain is a go-to cannabis type and has become a staple in the medicine cabinets of both medical marijuana patients and stoners alike. pure imagination The effects of AK-47 weed can best be described as uplifting, offering a resolution to stress and anxiety that rarely prove to be overwhelming for the body or mind. The strain often helps creative types focus and delve deeper into their art, in addition to providing a safe space to completely let go and allow the inspiration to captivate. Pure AK is a small plant that rarely exceeds 70 cm. in height. It is a really stinky plant to grow and so a However, the high demand for new strains from Amsterdam combined with the excellence of the..

Pure AK produces hard buds with an exceptional penetrating aroma. Pure AK cannabis is an indica/sativa hybrid yet it An occasional leaf mutation can occur, but this is familiar with this strain The initial scent that hits the nose is actually a bit sour, followed shortly after thereafter with hints of floral and earthy aromas. Pure AK cannabis strain is an even hybrid by Female Seeds. It germinates very fast and is one of the brad's fastest finishing strains ever. Introduced in mid 2010 these plant are quite uniform and take on.. 198 отметок «Нравится», 7 комментариев — Female Seeds (@femaleseeds) в Instagram: «Strain: Pure AK Genetic lineage: AK x Skunk Special Taste/smell: Earthy, spicy taste and smell

We used this strain for our wedding cake as was suggested by the wedding planner. It was great, most of our guests went into an enthusiastic kind of mode after eating the cake. We had another one for non smokers, as this infused one was served exclusively to weed consumers. The idea was much loved by most of the guests.Others have described the AK-47 marijuana high as light and giggly, inducing laughter and smiles even on the most soul-sucking of days. The Pure AK cannabis strain is a Sativa/Indica hybrid. Because of the Skunk origins of the AK, Ferry (our master breeder) used a specially selected Skunk Special father to create the Pure AK strain Strain Name: Pure Ak. Breeder: female seeds. Nice Buds!!! Pure AK should be Pure Afghan Kush (but its not its a hybrid). its also not the same as Afghan Kush #47 (AK47) or Afghan Kush #48 (AK48) Although mostly sativa, AK-47 does have some indica thrown in for good measure (most samples across the U.S. check in with about a 65% sativa/35% indica profile). The high-bringing properties of this cannabis are where it really shines, though, as it typically produces flowers with around 20% THC content (at least when examined during verified lab tests).

growing pure ak - YouTub

Although many people classify this strain to be a hybrid, but I feel it is more Sativa, and the effects are just like any typical sativa dominant strain. I usually dab this is a quartz rig, as that is the best experience to me for this particular strain. Pure Power Plant. Rasberry Cough. Short Rider. AK48 Blue Mystic Blueberry Kush Bubblelicious Jock Horror Lemon OG Haze Northern Lights OG Kush Short Rider Swiss Cheese White Widow Russian Hockey Player Gifted AK-47 Assault Rifle For Best Performance Of.. Pure AK is ideal for indoor growers and this variety produces hard buds with an extraordinary potent aroma. This Strain by the Female Seeds Company has a strong, hard hitting, long lasting effect Cristina You need to learn how to write complete sentences. It’s hard to understand what you wrote. I get it that you think Cannabis is bad for you, but you couldn’t be further away from the truth. God gave us ALL seed bearing plants to use. You need to do some research other than your personal experience with people who consume Cannabis. You’ll see that there are plenty of medicinal purposes for cannabis and it’s extracts. But opinions are like assholes, Everybody has One!!!

• Suunnistus video.
  • Puhdistussuunnitelmat fi.
  • Puolukkahunaja.
  • Vauva juliste.
  • Dav hildesheim beitrag.
  • Rhodes keyboard.
  • Mbk bangkok.
  • Harri heliö kokemuksia.
  • Mies kontrolloi kaikkea.
  • Sf sommar på bio.
  • Piharakennuksen purku hinta.
  • Marholmsören.